- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- chilli flakes to taste (optional)
- 700g uncooked fresh king prawns, peeled and deveined
Preparation:40min › Cook:5min › Ready in:45min
- In a large, glass bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic and black pepper. Season with chilli flakes, if desired. Add prawns and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue for high heat. Thread prawns onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Lightly oil cooking hotplate. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.